Are you looking for a simple and easy way to manage your inventory online? Tracmor can help!
Tracmor is the perfect inventory management solution for those who need a quick, straightforward tool that you can use from anywhere. Our browser-based inventory software allows you to log in from anywhere with an internet connection. Check your inventory levels, learn when your critical components were lasted restocked, managed shipments, or inspect how many supplies are available on hand now to take out at the touch of a few buttons.
Tracmor Inventory Management Features Currently Include:
- Restock your inventory to increase the amount per location.
- Take out inventory to reduce the amount per location.
- Receive email notifications when you are low on stock at a location.
- Search for available inventory by a variety of filters including the location, inventory model number, new custom fields you create, and more.
- Save your commonly used search filters to save time later.
- Move your inventory between locations in bulk.
- Ship your inventory to contacts at other companies and keep records of your shipments.
- Track the inventory quantity shipped and get email notifications when pending shipments are marked as completed.
- Receive your inventory to each location and keep a transaction log of your incoming receipts as they arrive or schedule a new receipt for expected incoming arrivals.
- Automatically logs all inventory management transactions such as restocks and take-outs performed by all Tracmor users at all locations.
- Create areas to group your inventory locations together into sub-locations.
- Assign permissions to users to limit access to certain locations for specifically authorized personnel based on the roles you assign.
Managing Emergency Supplies and Other Inventory with Tracmor
Tracmor Inventory Management is the perfect online, cloud-based software solution for managing inventory levels of your consumable supplies for emergencies like bottles of water, first aid kits, medicines, clothes, batteries, flashlights, lighters, matches, hand sanitizers, disinfectant cleaning supplies, protective face masks, water purification tablets, MRE meal ready-to-eat, canned food rations, and other items by location.
Here are some sample screenshots we prepared for you to review that show the 6 basic features you can use to easily manage your inventory online with Tracmor.
Tracmor Inventory Management Screenshot 1
Create New Inventory Type
To begin create a new inventory type by adding the category name, manufacturer, inventory name, inventory code, inventory description, and any enter data for any custom fields you have created.
Tracmor Inventory Management Screenshot 2
Restock Inventory by Quantity and Location
Next, add inventory to your locations by entering the quantity per location to be restocked. To save time you can optionally import the information from a spreadsheet.
Tracmor Inventory Management Screenshot 3
Take Out Inventory by Quantity and Location
Each time you use inventory perform a take-out transaction in Tracmor to remove a specific quantity from each of your locations.
Tracmor Inventory Management Screenshot 4
Use the search feature to find your inventory using a variety of different filters such as category, manufacturer, and more.
Tracmor Inventory Management Screenshot 5
Use the move feature to take a specific inventory quantity and quickly relocate it to another location.
Tracmor Inventory Management Screenshot 6
Inventory Quantity by Location Report
Use the Inventory by Location Report to summarize the quantity of each item available at per location.
Still not ready to sign up for Tracmor just yet? No problem!
See Also: Tracmor Asset Management
Are you looking for a solution where each item is tracked individually with its own unique asset tracking number instead? We recommend you try the Tracmor Asset Management feature instead where each individual object is tracked separately and assigned with a unique Asset tag number. A complete history containing a list of the relevant transactions can be referenced for each asset.
New to Tracmor? Welcome! Please, sign up for an account here to get started with tracking your assets and inventory online today.